Thursday, April 23, 2009

Music be the food of Thought. Play On !!

"Hey mister can you tell me
What this worlds about
It might just help me out
I used to be a dreamer
But my dreams have burned
You know how luck can turn
.................................................
Feels like a stranger to this human race
Its such a lonely, lonely place
....................................................
I walk alone in the darkness of the city
Got no place to call home....."

As Richie Sambora sings, Varun thinks of the past few years of his life. Yes the dreams had crashed. Its a new Life in a new city now.

" I mean no danger, I'm a stranger...I'm a stranger
I'm just a stranger in this town."

Oh boy ! More thoughts creeping into his mind. Well its goin' to be all about surviving from now on.Varun was thinking where all that arrogance, ego and pride had gone, they seem to have deserted him completely.

As he starts feeling really low, the next track begins

"I used to be the kind of guy
Who'd never let you look inside
I'd smile when I was crying
I had nothing but a life to loose
Thought I had a lot to prove
In my life, there's no denying..."

Ritchie and his band seems to play the song just for him and soon those emotions takes over. Those traits that always made him feel good and feel complete.He softly head bangs to Richie's guitar riffs and the poor loser turns into a proud loser, ready for harder riffs and more music.

The music plays on...

"Goodbye to all my yesterdays
Goodbye, so long, I'm on my way
I've had enough of cryin'
Bleedin', sweatin', dyin'
Hear me when I say
Gonna live my life everyday "

PLAY ON !!

7 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Where can I gethold of this song???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats everyday by bonjovi

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Goodbye to all my yesterdays
    Goodbye, so long, I'm on my way
    I've had enough of cryin'
    Bleedin', sweatin', dyin'
    Hear me when I say
    Gonna live my life everyday "

    this was awesome!!!
    this attitude rocks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want good shape and learn real Karate, Martial Arts and Tai Chi Fitness? Faust's USA Karate at Martial Arts Rochester and Martial Arts Rochester NY is the perfect place for you. For more information visit @ www.faustsusakarate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your informative blog is good one to read and i got a good knowledge. so i would like to thank for providing this wonderful knowledge.

    ReplyDelete